We provide instructional resources, coaching, support and services to affiliated family child care programs.
Family Child Care Network
About CHCF’s Family Child Care Network
Our Family Child Care Network (FCCN) in partnership with the NYC Department of Education offers 3-K and EarlyLearn in a home setting by a licensed, qualified, child care provider. We provide instructional resources, coaching, support and services to affiliated family child care programs.
We seek to support and enhance the existing strengths of family child care as birth-4 programs that promote continuous and responsive relationships, strengthen early learning skills, build resilience, and lay the foundation for all future learning.
· Our network helps families receive child care that meets the diverse needs of all families–especially those with infants and toddlers.
· We provide spaces for children who need to study 3k within their district under the curriculum of the Department of Education and with the benefits of belonging to a DOE program
· It will give the opportunity to those parents who cannot pay for child care services and qualify for the state subsidy.
· We have education specialists and family workers specialized in the area
· We provide financial support to acquire educational resources and furniture
· Our services are bilingual (Spanish and English)